LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In the spring of 2018 two more sleek new-build river yachts will make their debut into the elegant fleet of, Crystal River Cruises, the world’s only luxury river cruise line™, as Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel embark on their maiden voyages on April 9 and May 10, 2018, respectively. Today, the company announced the European itineraries for the inaugural year of the two vessels, which will join Crystal Mozart, Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler on the picturesque waterways through Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Notable among the itineraries are new seven-day voyages, at least two overnight stays on most sailings and visits to some of the region’s oldest and most fascinating riverside villages.
“Travelers’ enthusiasm for Crystal River Cruises has been tremendous, as we have set a new standard of excellence and become the only true luxury river cruise line in Europe,” says Crystal CEO and president, Edie Rodriguez. “We’re delighted to introduce even more choices for guests to enjoy the acclaimed Crystal Experience aboard a river voyage, and to further expand our offerings to meet travelers’ wishes and interests.”
Crystal Debussy will sail picturesque routes along the Rhine and Moselle Rivers between Amsterdam and Basel, visiting some of Germany and Switzerland’s most picturesque locales.
- Tulips & Windmills, seven nights – Amsterdam (overnight), Rotterdam, Netherlands (overnight); Ghent, Antwerp, Belgium; Middelburg, and return to Amsterdam (overnight), Netherlands.
- Splendors of the Rhine, 10 days – Amsterdam, Netherlands (overnight); Cologne, Koblenz (overnight), Rudesheim, Speyer, Kehl, Breisach, Germany; and Basel, Switzerland (overnight).
- Legendary Rhine, seven days – Basel, Switzerland; Kehl, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Rudesheim (overnight), Koblenz (overnight), Cologne (overnight), Germany; Amsterdam (overnight), Netherlands.
Crystal Ravel will offer a varied selection of itineraries along the Rhine, Moselle, Main and Danube Rivers, embarking from Vienna, Budapest and Basel and calling in historic locales in Germany, as well as Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland.
- Majestic Europe (Eastbound), 14 days – Basel (overnight), Kehl, Speyer, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wertheim, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Deggendorf, Passau (overnight)– all in Germany; Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems and Vienna (overnight), Austria.
- Majestic Europe (Westbound), 14 days – Vienna (overnight), Dürnstein, cruising the Wachau Valley, Melk, Austria; Passau (overnight), Deggendorf, Regensburg, Nuremburg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Miltenburg, Koblenz, Speyer, Kehl – all in Germany; and Basel (overnight), Switzerland.
- Danube Serenade (Southbound), seven days – Vienna (overnight), Krems, Linz, Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest (overnight), Hungary.
- Danube Serenade (Northbound), seven days – Budapest (overnight), Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; Melk, Linz, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems, and Vienna (overnight), Austria.
The two luxury river yachts will bring Crystal’s fleet of Rhine Class river yachts total to four sleekly designed vessels, boasting the superlative standard of luxury for which the company is celebrated and amenities not found on any other river ships. Each river yacht will offer all-suite luxury accommodations, each with its own private balcony. Guests will enjoy ample space and options aboard the 135-meter river yachts (the maximum size permissible to transit the Main-Danube Canal).
A swimming pool with a glass roof allows for swimming and relaxation in any weather conditions, while luxurious amenities indoors surpass the comforts of home. All four Crystal river yachts will offer Crystal’s acclaimed butler service for every suite, plush king-sized beds that face toward the Panoramic Balcony-Windows, walk-in closets, dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories, ETRO robes and slippers, wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs, and Nespresso machines. Additional enticing features include Crystal’s highly-acclaimed cuisine in multiple, open-seating eateries: the elegant Waterside Restaurant, namesake Bistro cafés and the exclusive Vintage Room; the Palm Court; and a full-service spa and separate fitness center, equipped with modern machines and cardio equipment as well as free weights.
Voyages aboard Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel open for booking today, October 12, 2016, Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler voyages for 2017 and beyond are open for booking now. Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler are set to debut in summer 2017.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel professional, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who follow the Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram to engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises.
Crystal Cruises is the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™, having earned more “World’s Best” accolades than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 22 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso for three consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016). In summer 2015, Crystal embarked on the most significant brand expansion in the history of luxury travel and hospitality, introducing three new classes of cruising – the recently launched Crystal Yacht Cruises (December 2015), Crystal River Cruises (July 2016) the “World’s Only Luxury River Cruise Line,” Crystal Exclusive Class Ocean Cruises and Residences (Fall 2019), Crystal Luxury Air (April 2016) and Crystal AirCruises (2017).