DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Alkenes (Ethylene, Propylene, Butylene, Butadiene) Market in Japan: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of alkenes (ethylene, propylene, butylene, butadiene) market in Japan.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Japan
- Alkenes (Ethylene, Propylene, Butylene, Butadiene) market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. JAPAN: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ALKENES MARKET IN JAPAN
2.1. Overview of alkenes market
2.2. Producers of alkenes, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of ethylene
2.2.2. Producers of propylene
2.2.3. Producers of butylene
2.2.4. Producers of butadiene and isoprene
2.2.5. Producers of other alkenes
3. JAPAN'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ALKENES
3.1. Export and import of ethylene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of propylene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of butylene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of butadiene and isoprene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of other alkenes: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN JAPAN
5. ALKENES CONSUMERS IN JAPANESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Alkenes (Ethylene, Propylene, Butylene, Butadiene) in Japan
5.2. Alkenes (Ethylene, Propylene, Butylene, Butadiene) consumers in Japan
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzmxt3/alkenes