DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Neurovascular Intervention Coil and Non-Coil Devices Market and Forecast to 2021 - Global Analysis" report to their offering.
The global neurovascular intervention market is poised to reach nearly US$ 4 Billion by 2021.
Neurovascular intervention refers to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention of vascular disorders that affect the central nervous system with minimally invasive technologies or procedures. Neurovascular disorders are usually treated using micro catheters for re-canalization or embolization of abnormal vessels.
The market growth is attributed to factors such as an increased adoption of neurovascular devices, ageing population, rising prevalence of cerebrovascular diseases, technological advancements and deal making activity globally. However, the factors such as regulatory standards and compliance, unmet needs and a dearth of skilled neurosurgeons are restraining the growth of neurovascular interventional market.
United States is at the forefront of neurovascular intervention market, and is likely to remain the leader throughout the forecasting period. Japan is the second leading market for neurovascular intervention being followed by China. In European region, Germany and France are leading the way in neurovascular intervention market.
- DePuy Synthes
- Penumbra Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global - Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2009 - 2021)
3. Global - Neurovascular Intervention Market Share and Forecast
4. By Device Category - Global Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2009 - 2021)
5. By Disease Segment - Global Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2010 - 2021)
6. By Country - Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2013 - 2021)
7. Global Neurovascular Intervention Market - Company Analysis
8. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Major Deals
9. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Major Products Approval Status
10. Competitive Landscape of Major Neurovascular Companies
11. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Driving Factors
12. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x54r3m/neurovascular