DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Neurovascular Intervention Market (by Device Category, Disease Segment, Country Wise and Company) and Forecast to 2021 - Global Analysis" report to their offering.
The global neurovascular intervention market is poised to reach nearly US$ 4 Billion by 2021.
The market growth is attributed to factors such as an increased adoption of neurovascular devices, ageing population, rising prevalence of cerebrovascular diseases, technological advancements and deal making activity globally. However, the factors such as regulatory standards and compliance, unmet needs and a dearth of skilled neurosurgeons are restraining the growth of neurovascular interventional market.
United States is at the forefront of neurovascular intervention market, and is likely to remain the leader throughout the forecasting period. Japan is the second leading market for neurovascular intervention being followed by China. In European region, Germany and France are leading the way in neurovascular intervention market and are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie.
Medtronic and Stryker accounted for over 45% share of the global neurovascular intervention market in 2015. DePuy Synthes captured third highest share of the total neurovascular intervention market in 2015, while Terumo Corporation and Penumbra Inc. are competing closely with each other to capture maximum share of the pie.
- DePuy Synthes
- Penumbra Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global - Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2009 - 2021)
3. Global - Neurovascular Intervention Market Share and Forecast
4. By Device Category - Global Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2009 - 2021)
5. By Disease Segment - Global Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2010 - 2021)
6. By Country - Neurovascular Intervention Market and Forecast (2013 - 2021)
7. Global Neurovascular Intervention Market - Company Analysis
8. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Major Deals
9. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Major Products Approval Status
10. Competitive Landscape of Major Neurovascular Companies
11. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Driving Factors
12. Neurovascular Intervention Market - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mttcn/neurovascular