DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 31 molecules
Out of which approximately 31 molecules are developed by Companies. Our latest report Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and often aggressive (fast-growing) cancer that develops from white blood cells called T-lymphocytes, or T-cells. T-cells are an important part of the immune system; they help the body to fight infection. In cases when these cells start to grow too quickly and resist dying, they can accumulate in the body. Symptoms may include fatigue, a painless swelling in the neck, armpit or groin (due to an enlarged lymph node), night sweats and rash. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 19, 5, 4 and 1 respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Comparative Analysis
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Products under Development by Companies
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AB Science SA
- Affimed GmbH
- arGEN-X BV
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Celgene Corporation
- CerRx, Inc.
- Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Incyte Corporation
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mundipharma International Ltd
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Onxeo SA
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharma Mar, S.A.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Solasia Pharma K.K.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql4qhn/peripheral_tcell.