'Visceral Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2016'; Visceral Pain pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 16 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes.
Furthermore, the publisher says; Visceral Pain Visceral pain is a type of nociceptive pain that comes from the internal organs. Symptoms include aches, cramps and diffuse pain. Treatment includes analgesics such as narcotics or NSAIDs and pain modifiers such as tricyclic antidepressants or anticonvulsants.
The report 'Visceral Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Visceral Pain, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Visceral Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 9 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 5 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Visceral Pain Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Visceral Pain - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Visceral Pain - Comparative Analysis
- Visceral Pain - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Visceral Pain - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Visceral Pain Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Visceral Pain - Products under Development by Companies
- Visceral Pain - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Visceral Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Chromocell Corporation
- GIcare Pharma Inc
- Grunenthal GmbH
- Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
- Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncrgcz/visceral_pain