DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia Solar Power Sector Future Outlook 2020" report to their offering.
Australia's solar energy resources are among the best in the world, with high levels of solar radiation and considerable land-mass suitable for large-scale solar developments. With more than 35% of country's land-mass having arid or semi-arid climate including around 20% deserts, solar radiation per square meter in Australia is higher than any other continent.
That is why Australia is eyeing to tap these huge and inexhaustible resources to generate substantial proportion of electricity so that it can improve its position from being one of the highest per capita emitter of greenhouse gases. But despite this comparative advantage, the share of solar power based electricity output in Australia still is half the OECD average.
The cost of materials and installation, the difficulties in storing solar energy, and the need for substantial additional infrastructure are impediments to the expansion of the industry. However, advances in solar technology and reductions in cost are likely to see the percentage of solar energy increase over coming decades.
Australia Solar Power Sector Future Outlook 2020 Report Highlights:
- Australia Solar Power Sector Overview
- Australia Solar Power Economics
- Solar Feed-in-Tariff by State
- Solar Energy Policies & Regulatory Framework
- Australia Solar Energy Sector Future Outlook
Key Topics Covered:
1. Australia Solar Power Sector Overview
2. Australia Solar Power Economics
3. Australia Solar Feed-in-Tariff
4. Australia Solar Power Growth Potential
5. Australia Solar Energy Policies Framework
6. Australia Solar Energy Regulatory Bodies
7. Australia Solar Energy Regulatory Framework
8. Australia Solar Energy Market Favorable Parameters
9. Australia Solar Energy Market Challenges
10. Australia Solar Energy Sector Future Outlook
11. Australia Solar Energy Competitive Landscape
- Canadian Solar
- First Solar
- Solar Shop Australia
- Suntech Power
- Tindo Solar
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6c6wj/australia_solar