DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Neutron Detection Market By Technology (Geiger Counter, Spectroscopy, Organic Scintillator, Neutron Sandwich), By Use, By type, By Applications By Geography Analysis Forecast (2016 2021)" report to their offering.
The report covers the neutron detection market with respect to technology including Geiger counter, Spectroscopy, Organic Scintillator, and Neutron Sandwich. When excited by radiation, the scintillation materials emit a flash of light. These materials are in the form of crystals and paired with a photomultiplier tube, which converts the light flash into an electric signal that indicates the intensity and quantity of the observed radiation. Organic Scintillors is the dominant technology in the neutron detection market.
The report also identifies & analyzes different driving and restraining factors which are currently impacting the neutron detection market and expected to impact at greater extent in coming years. Similarly, the geographic and application based opportunities are also analyzed in the report. The pricing analysis, value chain analysis, suppliers and OEMs analysis, and technology evolution trends are analyzed in the report.
The report gives detailed insights on the geographical analysis with coverage of North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East, Africa, and Latin America. The country level analysis is also covered in the report with special focus on developing and developed nations.
- Rhombus Power Inc.
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd
- Silverside Detectors Inc.
- Symetrica Ltd
- Mirion Technologies
- Scientifica International, S.L.U.
- LND, INC.
- Proportional Technologies, Inc.
- Kromek Group Plc.
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Neutron Detection Market Landscape
4. Neutron Detection Market Forces
5. Neutron Detection Market Strategic Analysis
6. Neutron Detection Market - By Technology
7. Neutron Detection Market - By Type
8. Neutron Detection Market - By Use
9. Neutron Detection Market - By Application
10. Neutron Detection Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Competitors, and Customers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84wls6/neutron_detection