GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Rental income for the period January-September 2016 amounted to SEKm 3,166 (SEKm 2,449 corresponding period previous year).
· Income from property management amounted to SEKm 1,492 (1,152), corresponding to SEK 6.74 (6.09) per share, an increase of 11%.
· Changes in value on properties amounted to SEKm 2,065 (818) and on derivatives to SEKm –224 (53).
· Net income after tax for the period amounted to SEKm 2,491 (1,621), corresponding to SEK 11.25 (8.58) per share.
· Net investments amounted to SEKm 30,197 (2,412) of which SEKm 28,894 (1,844) were acquisitions, SEKm 1,384 (847) new constructions, extensions and reconstructions and SEKm 81 (279) sales.
· Net lease for the period was SEKm 94 (7).
“We operate in an environment of strong markets – a real estate market with high investment demand, a strong rental market where many leases can be renegotiated with substantial rent increases, and a continued stable credit market”, says Henrik Saxborn, CEO of Castellum, in a statement. “For the period, Castellum delivers growth in property-management income of 11%, net leasing of SEKm 94, and a substantial value development in the real estate portfolio.”
“We’re currently involved in extensive work integrating Norrporten – realizing synergies and merging two organizations into an even more efficient and effective unit. Development is proceeding according to Plan, and we’re on track to deliver according to assessments provided in the new issue prospectus”, continues Saxborn.
Enclosure: Interim Report January-September 2016
This information is information that Castellum is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 1:00 pm CET on October 12, 2016.
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden. The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 74 billion, and comprises of commercial properties for office, retail, warehouse and industrial with a total lettable area of approx. 4.7 million sq.m.
Castellum own and manage properties through one common brand in five geographical regions with strong local presence. The five geographical regions are: Central, North, Stockholm, West and Öresund.
In 2016, Castellum sustainability performance was awarded two top distinctions: First Prize for sustainability reporting in Europe from EPRA and Global Sector Leader, handed out by GRESB which means that Castellum is ranked first in the world within the office- and industrial-properties sector. Further Castellum has been selected as an index component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI), which includes the companies in all industries in the world with best performance in terms of sustainability.
The Castellum share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
Castellum AB (publ), Box 2269, SE-403 14 Gothenburg | Org nr/Corp Id no SE 556475-5550 | Phone +46 31 60 74 00 Fax +46 31 13 17 55
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com