DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Propylene Market By Application, By Region - Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The global propylene market is forecast to grow at a CAGR around 6% during 2016-2025, on account of growing industrialization and rising demand for demand for eco-friendly paints across commercial and residential set ups. Additionally, announcements of various emerging OPT plants for propylene coupled with smooth trading practices between countries is boosting global propylene market.
Propylene belongs to alkene class of hydrocarbons which is volatile and extremely flammable. It is one of the most extensively used organic chemical compound in the world. FCC splitters and On-Purpose Technology (OPT) are most widely used propylene production technologies across the globe. Propylene, one of the most important base chemicals, forms the building block for various chemical derivatives such as polypropylene, oxo-alcohols, propylene oxide, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, cumene, acrolein, alkylates, dimersol, polymer gasoline, propylene oligomers, iso-butyl benzene, EPDM rubbers and isopropyl alcohol.
- Global Propylene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile, Acrylic Acid, Propylene Oxide, Cumene & Others), By Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- BASF SE
- BP Plc
- China National Petroleum Corporation(CNPC)
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- INEOS Group
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
The Dow Chemical Company
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Propylene Market Overview
5. Global Propylene Market Outlook
6. Global Propylene Market Regional Analysis
7. Price Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpgvbq/global_propylene