DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "High and Medium Passive Component Market Analysis: By Products(Connectors, Multi-chip modules, Switches Capacitors); By Applications By Power Type -With Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
A passive component is a component which does not require an external source of energy to perform its function. The component on its own is required to perform functions based on the energy supply that is already there within the system. For example, a capacitor does not require any external energy source to perform its function and will come into play in to ensure that there is proper power distribution in the system.
Passive components can be either high, medium or low in nature of how much power the passive component is used to manage or control. In view of its features, passive components can be used across a wide range of applications ranging from healthcare to even industrial applications.
For a standard electronic system, it is estimated that more than 70 percent of all the components in a system are accounted by passive components in terms of bill of materials cost. The various components are also used across a wide variety of products again ranging from smartphones to tablets to even medical devices.
- FENGHUA (H.K.) Electronics
- Lelon Electronics
- Murata Manufacturing
- Nippon Chemi-Con
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Taiyo Yuden
- Vishay Intertechnology
1. High and medium passive component - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. High and medium passive component - Market Landscape
4. High and medium passive component - Market Forces
5. High and medium passive component (GPU) market - Strategic Analysis
6. High and medium passive component market - By Product
7. High and medium passive component market - By Application
8. High and medium passive component market - By Power Type
9. High and medium passive component (GPU) market - By Geography
10. High and medium passive component market - Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl3tgc/high_and_medium