DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lateral Flow Assay Market Analysis: By ProductsType (Lateral Flow Assay Readers, Kits and Reagents, Benchtop Reagents); By Technique (Sandwich Assay, Competitive Assay, Multiplex Detection Assay) and By Applications With Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Lateral flow immuno-chromatographic assays commonly known as lateral flow assays, are devices used in laboratories to detect the presence and/or absence of an analyte in a given sample. This is a cheaper alternative to other diagnostic techniques and is associated with use in laboratories, point-of-care set-ups and home healthcare.
One of the common applications is in the home pregnancy detection kit. Other similar home testing applications are expected to drive the growth of this market. Apart from this, the increase in occurrences of infectious diseases is about bound to augment the opportunities for the lateral flow assay market.
North America currently accounts for the largest share of the global lateral flow assay market, and this trend is expected to continue till the end of the forecast period. A large number of lateral flow assay manufacturers are spread across North America and Europe.
- Danaher Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Alere Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Roche Diagnostics
- Forsite Diagnostics
1. Lateral Flow Assay Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Lateral Flow Assay Market Landscape
4. Lateral Flow Assay Market Forces
5. Lateral Flow Assay Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Lateral Flow Assay Market By Product Type
7. Lateral Flow Assay Market By Technique
8. Lateral Flow Assay Market By Application
9. Lateral Flow Assay Market By Geography
10. Lateral Flow Assay Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqc539/lateral_flow.