DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market Analysis: By Type of Vehicle (Passenger Cars, LCV, HCV, Aircrafts, Automotive Aftermarket and Others and By Type of Engine (Diesel, Petrol, Hybrid, Electric and Fuel Cells) With Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
An increasing number of regulations with regard to emissions and environmental impact of vehicular emissions is expected to drive the growth for the exhaust gas temperature gauge market. The need to adhere to the Euro VI norms by 2017 is one such factor augmenting the growth of this market. The automotive aftermarket is another major driver for the exhaust gas temperature gauge market.
The North American and European exhaust gas temperature gauge markets are relatively saturated owing to the maturity and also the recent ongoing slump in the automotive industry in these regions. Asia Pacific has growing economies like India and China and hence will be associated with a healthy growth rate till the end of the forecast period considered in this report. Increasing levels of disposable income of the population in countries like India, China, Brazil is expected to drive the growth of the overall automotive industry.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Sensata Technologies Holding NV
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Continental AG
- Stoneridge Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Hella KGAA Hueck & Co.
1. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market Landscape
4. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market Forces
5. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market - By Type of Engine
7. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market By Type of Vehicles
8. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market By Geography
9. Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6k2dl/exhaust_gas