DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medium-Heavy Duty CNG and LNG Truck Market" report to their offering.
The global NG truck market will grow steadily aided by stricter emission and noise regulations and lower NG prices. The MD truck segment comprising of refuse and distribution will grow in the medium term while long-haul vehicles will provide the much-needed impetus for NG vehicles through the growing fueling infrastructure and in-house NG engine platforms from OEMs and Tier-I engine suppliers.
This study captures key emerging trends in major NG markets of North America, Europe, and China. It also focuses on technology penetration across different duty cycle applications. Additionally, the next set of countries with a significant potential for NG vehicle growth has been identified along with key drivers and challenges.
- What are the key market trends influencing the global natural gas commercial vehicle market?
- What is the market status for NG medium and heavy duty trucks across different regions?
- What are the key duty-cycle applications across different regions? What is the level of technology penetration among each vehicle segment?
- Which are the leading OEM's in the global natural gas commercial vehicle market and what are their product portfolios?
Which regions have strong potential to emerge as the next set of
adopters of natural gas vehicles in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Global Powertrain Market Forecast and Analysis
5. Special Focus A: Major Natural Gas MD-HD Truck Market-North America
6. Special Focus A: Major Natural Gas MD-HD Truck Market-Europe
7. Special Focus A: Major Natural Gas MD-HD Truck Market-China
8. Global Comparative Benchmarking of Truck OEMs Natural Gas Product Strategies
9. Special Focus B-Select Countries with High Potential for NG Truck Adoption
10. Global NG Component Supplier Profiles
11. Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c3cp5m/global