DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 North American Category Management Report - Automotive Sensors" report to their offering.
This research service presents an analysis of the North American engine management sensors aftermarket. The scope of the study includes light-duty vehicles (Class 1 to 3) in the United States and Canada. The total manufacturer-level revenue is expected to increase significantly by 2022, with the increasing average vehicle age being the main driver.
The market segments in this study include coolant temperature sensors, manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensors, mass airflow (MAF) sensors, camshaft and crankshaft position sensors, and throttle position sensors.
In addition, this report includes unit shipment and revenue forecasts, pricing analyses, distribution channel analyses, and market share analyses for the engine management sensors aftermarket segments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Sensors Aftermarket
5. Coolant Temperature Sensors Aftermarket Segment
6. Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensors Aftermarket Segment
7. MAP Sensors Aftermarket Segment
8. MAF Sensors Aftermarket Segment
9. Throttle Position Sensors Aftermarket Segment
10. The Last Word
12. The Publisher's Story
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz3cxq/2016_north