DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digital Disruption of Industries Research Series - ICT Opportunities in the Global Building Automation Market" report to their offering.
This research service highlights the ICT opportunities resulting from the global building automation (BA) market, identifying immediate, medium-, and long-term opportunities specific to the main industry participants including communications service providers, IT hardware vendors, IT service providers, and IT software vendors.
It interprets the implications for the ICT industry based on the conclusions drawn from "Global Building Automation Market" report (MA2E-19) to enable the ecosystem to align future portfolio development efforts with market trends in the BA market.
- What is the current industry situation and what is the underlying forecasted market growth rate?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of global building automation market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What is the ICT opportunity as the building automation sector transitions towards smarter buildings?
- What is the ICT opportunity relevant to specific industry participants in the adoption of smart building technologies?
What are the key messages ICT should address in this specific industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends
5. ICT Opportunities in the Global Building Automation Market
6. The Last Word
7. The Publisher's Story
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkz5gq/digital