DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Investment in Internet of Things Start-Ups in Europe" report to their offering.
With rapid technological advances in IoT, the number of connected devices is expected to be about 20 billion by 2020. This calls for an effective contribution from start-ups, as their lean structure is especially conducive for speedy development and growth.
However, other ecosystem participants such as large tech companies and venture capitalists (VCs) need to support start-ups with funds and expertise at the right time to help them tide over any resource crunch and achieve their goals. This study seeks to put in perspective the existing VC trends in the IoT industry in Europe.
Key Questions This Report Will Answer:
- What are the top trends in IoT start-up venture funding in Europe?
- Which verticals and horizontals are attracting maximum funds?
- What do investors look for in start-ups?
- How do start-ups utilize the funds?
What are the challenges in obtaining IoT funding?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview-Sources of IoT Venture Funding
3. IoT Venture Funding Trends in Europe
4. Vertical and Horizontal Investments Trends
5. Mergers and Acquisitions in IoT
6. Challenges for Start-ups in Europe
7. Deal Highlights-2013-2016
8. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmktnp/investment_in