OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best will present a webinar titled “Best’s Insurance-Linked Securities and Structures Methodology (BILSM),” on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016, starting at 2:00 p.m. (EDT). Register at no charge at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/ils16.
A panel of A.M. Best representatives will discuss BILSM, the new methodology A.M. Best uses to rate insurance-linked securities and insurance-linked structures (ILS). The panelists will cover information requirements, key rating considerations, risk modeling and surveillance activities that are generally applied to rated ILS transactions. Panelists will include:
- Emmanuel Modu, managing director and global head of insurance-linked securities
- Elmo W. Chin, director, insurance-linked securities
- Wai Tang, director, insurance-linked securities
- Asha Attoh-Okine, associate director, insurance-linked securities
- Yuhmei Chen, senior financial analyst, insurance-linked securities
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available shortly afterward at the same web address (registration is required).
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2016 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.