Open-Angle Glaucoma pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 38 molecules. Out of which approximately 36 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Open-Angle Glaucoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Open-Angle Glaucoma, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Open-Angle Glaucoma Open-angle glaucoma also called wide-angle glaucoma, this is the most common type of glaucoma. The structures of the eye appear normal, but fluid in the eye does not flow properly through the drain of the eye, called the trabecular meshwork. Signs and symptoms include gradual loss of peripheral vision, usually in both eyes and tunnel vision in the advanced stages. Risk factors include age, family history of glaucoma, long-term corticosteroid use and elevated internal eye pressure (intraocular pressure).
The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1, 9, 17, 4 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Open-Angle Glaucoma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Open-Angle Glaucoma Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Open-Angle Glaucoma - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Open-Angle Glaucoma - Comparative Analysis
- Open-Angle Glaucoma - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Open-Angle Glaucoma - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Open-Angle Glaucoma Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Open-Angle Glaucoma - Products under Development by Companies
- Open-Angle Glaucoma - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Open-Angle Glaucoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Amakem NV
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Glaukos Corporation
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- Laboratoires Thea S.A.
- Laboratorios Sophia S.A. de C.V.
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Oxford BioMedica Plc
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd.
- Sylentis S.A.U.
- ViSci Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phd36j/openangle