DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Molecular Diagnostic Testing for Infectious Diseases - Global Market Size, Strategies and Forecasts 2016 to 2020" report to their offering.
The Molecular Diagnostics - Infectious Disease sector of the clinical diagnostics industry is poised for record growth. A market that just keeps on growing. Infectious disease testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. The Infectious Diseases - Market Analysis by Disease
3. Industry Overview
4. Market Trends
5. Molecular Dx - Infectious Disease Recent Developments
6. Country Market Sizes - North America
7. Country Markets - Europe
8. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
9. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
10. Global Market Summary
- Abbott Laboratories
- Access Bio, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Enzo Biochem
- Focus Diagnostics
- Foundation Medicine
- Genomic Health
- Great Basin Announces
- Janssen Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics
- Pharos Capital
- Quest Diagnostics
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher
- Zalgen Labs
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cp8mnw/molecular