DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Specialty Films Market in Food and Pharmaceutical Flexible Packaging" report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends, and technology trends affecting the North American specialty films market in the food and pharmaceutical packaging industry. The product segments covered in this study are organic coated films, inorganic coated films, metallized films, and co-extruded films. Competitive structure and market share data are provided at the total level.
The base year is 2015 and the forecast period ends in 2022. The market is primarily driven by lifestyle changes of consumers and initiatives by the government to reduce food wastage. The diversified requirements in terms of food packaging has initiated robust technical developments and target-specific products. Stringent regulations in the pharmaceutical market act as an important entry barrier in this segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Specialty Films Market in Flexible Packaging
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Specialty Films Market in Flexible Packaging
5. Mega Trends
6. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Specialty Films Market in Flexible Packaging
7. Organic Coated Films Segment in Flexible Packaging
8. Co-extruded Films Segment in Flexible Packaging
9. Metallized Films Segment in Flexible Packaging
10. Inorganic Coated Films Segment in Flexible Packaging
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbkrrh/analysis_of_the