DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 11 molecules. Out of which approximately 8 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes. Our latest report Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Charcot Marie Tooth disease is a group of hereditary disorders that damage the nerves in arms and legs (peripheral nerves). Symptoms include high foot arches, loss of muscle bulk in legs and feet, curled toes, frequent tripping or falling and decreased ability to run. Risk factors include diabetes and family history. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Comparative Analysis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Products under Development by Companies
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG
- Genzyme Corporation
- InFlectis BioScience
- Lead Discovery Center GmbH
- PharmatrophiX, Inc.
- Pharnext SAS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzlsln/charcotmarietoot