DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Helicobacter pylori Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Helicobacter pylori Infections pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 15 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Helicobacter pylori Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Helicobacter pylori Infections Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) is a bacterium present in the stomach. Infection with H. pylori usually causes no symptoms, though H. pylori can cause many digestive problems including ulcers, and, sometimes, stomach cancer. H. pylori infection is transmitted by the consumption of food or water contaminated with fecal matter. H. pylorus leads to changes in the stomach and duodenum, leading to the release of certain enzymes and toxins, which may directly or indirectly injure the cells of the stomach or duodenum. Stomach or duodenal ulcers may also develop.
The most common symptoms include pain or discomfort (usually in the upper abdomen), bloating, feeling full after eating a small amount of food, lack of appetite, nausea or vomiting, dark or tar-colored stools and ulcers that bleed and cause a low blood count and fatigue. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 6 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 4 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Helicobacter pylori Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Comparative Analysis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Products under Development by Companies
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Debiopharm International SA
- EpiVax, Inc.
- Frost Biologic, Inc.
- ImevaX GmbH
- ImmunoBiology Limited
- Recce Pty Ltd
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
- Sequella, Inc.
- Sigmoid Pharma Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m586q/helicobacter