DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the India Secure Content Management Market" report to their offering.
The Indian SCM market grew strongly at 11.7% year-on-year in 2015 with the web security segment growing at 12.4% and the email security segment growing at 10.8%. As part of the Indian Government's ambitious Digital India Programme, spending on cyber security infrastructure is expected to increase alongside a general increase in Information Technology (IT) spend over the forecast period.
As most Indian firms currently occupy positions lower down the cyber security maturity curve, they are expected to lead an initial wave of spending on more basic cyber security offerings such as email and web security services.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the SCM market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will SCM solutions continue to exist or will they get replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the products/services become features in other markets?
Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone or do they need
partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
2 Forecasts and Trends
3 The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x92ppx/analysis_of_the