DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the South Korea Secure Content Management Market" report to their offering.
The South Korean Secure Content Management (SCM) grew at a good rate of 8.3% on a year-on-year basis in 2015.
The email security segment contributed 59.2% of the total South Korean SCM market, while the web security segment contributed 40.8%. The email security segment grew steadily at 7.5% year-on-year, generating a revenue of $25.0 million. The growth of the web security segment was better at 9.5%, contributing $17.2 million in revenue in 2015.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the SCM market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will SCM solutions continue to exist or will they get replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Market Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
2 Forecasts and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast for Email Security
- Revenue Forecast for Web Security
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis by Vertical
- Demand Analysis by Horizontal
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
3 The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dr565x/analysis_of_the