DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Australia New Zealand (ANZ) Secure Content Management Market" report to their offering.
The ANZ SCM market grew modestly at 5.8% year-on-year in 2015, with the web security segment growing at 7.7% and the email security segment growing at 4.2%.
In many ways, the relatively saturated status of the market, coupled with the increased adoption of managed security services, contributed to a weaker growth trajectory for the SCM market. There was also greater price competition between SCM vendors, with most looking to offer integrated solution bundles to increase cost effectiveness for their ANZ customers.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the SCM market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will SCM solutions continue to exist or will they get replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Market Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
2 Forecasts and Trends
- Key Findings
- Secure Content Management Market-Revenue Forecast
- Secure Content Management Market-Revenue Forecast for Email Security
- Secure Content Management Market-Revenue Forecast for Web Security
- Secure Content Management Market-Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Secure Content Management Market-Demand Analysis by Country
- Secure Content Management Market-Demand Analysis by Vertical
- Secure Content Management Market-Demand Analysis by Horizontal
- Secure Content Management Market-Competitive Analysis
- Secure Content Management Market-Competitive Environment
3 The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgjzc7/analysis_of_the