Companies globally are trying to understand on how to keep their data safe and at the same time use technologies such as cloud computing to stay ahead of competition. Global companies have taken the hybrid route, where they are keeping their sensitive data inside their own data centers and the rest of the data is kept in the cloud.
Companies can use their own data center or collocated space for storing the sensitive data and they can use a number of cloud providers for storing non-sensitive data.
This trend is prevalent in the majority of the global companies.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions and Scope
3. Data Center Industry Trends
4. Industry Trends by Co-Location, Managed Hosting, and Cloud Computing
5. Data Center Industry Competitive Landscape
6. Data Center Best Practices Framework-Data Center Strategy
7. Data Center Best Practices Framework Application Hosting Strategy
9. The Publisher's Story
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkpvnq/data_center.