Drug and Device development is a complex process which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the development of drugs and medical devices as quickly as possible, the effective use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of bringing a drug or medical device to market.
This interactive course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of project management skills, including both technical and interpersonal skills.
You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used with your existing or future projects. This tool kit has been used to significantly improve the success of Pharmaceutical projects in many bio/pharmaceutical organisations. The course will show you how to use these project management skills to gain the most benefit from them in your projects.
This interactive course will:
- Provide you with an In-depth Understanding of Project Management Tools and Techniques to Use in the Bio/Pharma Industry
- Enable you to Incorporate the Project Management Processes into Everyday Working Practices and in your Current Projects
- Understand How to Blend Together Both the Technical Aspects of Project Management and the Essential Interpersonal Skills
- Examine the Competencies Appropriate for an Effective Project Manager
- Share Best Practice Project Management Approaches
- Discuss How to get the Best Results in a Project Team Environment
09.00 Registration and coffee
09.30 Start of meeting
What is a Project / Project Management in the Bio/Pharma Industry?
Setting Clear Project Objectives and Defining the Scope of Bio/Pharma Projects
Detailed Project Planning of Bio/pharma Projects
Project Implementation and Control for your Projects
09.30 Start of Day Two
Project Implementation and Control Continued
Project Review and Closure
Bio/Pharma Leadership Skills
Motivate to Achieve Project Milestones
Building Bio/Pharma Project Teams
Project Communication and Cross-Cultural Communication skills
Project Time Management
Personal Action Planning
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwpzx6/project