DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Toll Like Receptor 2 (Toll/Interleukin 1 Receptor Like Protein 4 or CD282 or TLR2) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Target constitutes close to 16 molecules. Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes.
Furthermore, the publisher says; Toll Like Receptor 2, also known as TLR2 is a protein encoded by the TLR2 gene. It acts via MYD88 and TRAF6 leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. It promotes apoptosis in response to lipoproteins.
It recognizes MALP-2, soluble tuberculosis factor, phenol-soluble modulin and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6. It acts as a receptor for M.tuberculosis lipoproteins LprA, LprG, LpqH and PhoS1 (pstS1), some lipoproteins are dependent on other coreceptors (TLR1, CD14 and/or CD36). The lipoproteins act as agonists to modulate antigen presenting cell functions in response to the pathogen.
The report 'Toll Like Receptor 2 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the Toll Like Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Toll Like Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 2, 6 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 4 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Toll Like Receptor 2 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Toll Like Receptor 2 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Toll Like Receptor 2 - Comparative Analysis
- Toll Like Receptor 2 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Toll Like Receptor 2 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Toll Like Receptor 2 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Toll Like Receptor 2 - Products under Development by Companies
- Toll Like Receptor 2 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Toll Like Receptor 2 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
- Neuropore Therapies, Inc.
- Opsona Therapeutics Limited
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wc85zp/toll_like