DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Community Acquired Pneumonia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Community Acquired Pneumonia pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 19 molecules. which approximately 19 molecules are developed by Companies. Community Acquired Pneumonia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Community Acquired Pneumonia, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Community Acquired Pneumonia Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired outside a hospital or long-term care facility. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite. Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle. The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 6, 5, 3, 1 and 2 respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Community Acquired Pneumonia and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Community Acquired Pneumonia Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Community Acquired Pneumonia - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Community Acquired Pneumonia - Comparative Analysis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Community Acquired Pneumonia - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Community Acquired Pneumonia Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Community Acquired Pneumonia - Products under Development by Companies
- Community Acquired Pneumonia - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Community Acquired Pneumonia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
- BioAegis Therapeutics, Inc.
- Biotest AG
- C10 Pharma AS
- InflaRx GmbH
- ioGenetics, Inc.
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Lascco SA
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Nabriva Therapeutics AG
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- TiGenix NV
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vns85/community