DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report to their offering.
This report provides details of the latest Cancer Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Cancer Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Cancer Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Cancer Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
- In-depth understanding of Cancer Diagnostics deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Cancer Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Cancer Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into terms included in a Cancer Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
In Global Cancer Diagnostics Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Cancer Diagnostics deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Cancer Diagnostics dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Cancer Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Cancer Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hgrlv/global_cancer