Burns pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 29 molecules. Out of which approximately 27 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 3, 2, 11, 5 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Burns - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Burns, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Burns and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Burns Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Burns - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Burns - Comparative Analysis
- Burns - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Burns - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Burns Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Burns - Products under Development by Companies
- Burns - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Burns - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AlgiPharma AS
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
- American Gene Technologies International Inc.
- Biogenomics Limited
- CytoTools AG
- Destiny Pharma Limited
- Lakewood-Amedex Inc
- Madam Therapeutics B.V.
- MediWound Ltd.
- Mitochon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Phosphagenics Limited
- Se-cure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Sinclair Pharma Plc
- Stratatech Corporation
- Tissue Therapies Limited
- USV Pvt Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdks69/burns_pipeline