DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tissue Engineering and Regeneration: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for tissue engineering and regeneration is expected to reach $60.8 billion by 2021 from $13.6 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.9% from 2016 through 2021.
The global tissue engineering and regeneration market is primarily segmented by components, materials, applications and region. The tissue engineering and regenerative medicine component market is categorized into therapeutic products, tools, banks and services. These therapeutic products are further segmented into cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and small molecules and biologics based on product type.
The therapeutic products are also categorized into synthetic materials, biologically derived materials, genetically engineered materials, and small molecules and biologics based on material.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global market for tissue engineering and regeneration, and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on the specific drivers, trends, and challenges for different segments of the market.
- Valuable insight into future trends, details on products, and information on therapies available in the field of tissue engineering.
- Analysis of the competitive environments, including new and potential markets for novel therapies and treatments.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Arteriocyte Medical Systems Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Cerapedics Inc.
- Co. Don AG
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Cryolife Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Nuo Therapeutics Inc. (Cytomedix Inc.)
- Ocata Therapeutics Inc. (Astellas Pharma Inc.)
- Organogenesis Inc. (Advanced Biohealing)
- Orthopeutics L.P.
- U.S. Stem Cell Inc. (Bioheart Inc.)
- Vericel Corp. (Aastrom Biosciences Inc.)
Wright Medical Group N.V
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Tissue Engineering And Regeneration Market Overview
4: Tissue Engineering And Regeneration Market Analysis By Components
5: Tissue Engineering And Regeneration Market Analysis By Material
6: Tissue Engineering And Regeneration Market By Application
7: Tissue Engineering And Regeneration Market By Region
8: Competitive Landscape
9: Patent Analysis
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7x6ww2/tissue