The global market for electrical transformers will grow from 515,788 units in 2016 to 738,373 units by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report has a broad scope and covers many types of transformers used globally. The market for transformers is broken down by type of electric transformer, region and power rating. The report provides revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 for each major type of transformer, power rating and regional market.
The report also explains the major market drivers of the global transformer industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for transformers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on transformers regarding their different types and technologies employed, as well as information on the manufacturing process for transformers.
- Assessments of the regulatory standards in the U.S. and European Union considering the continuous pressures of increasing energy costs.
- Analysis of key trends as well as challenges the market for transformers faces.
- A look at the supplier landscape as well as profiles of major players in the field.
- ABB Ltd.
- API Delevan Inc.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Brush Group
- Crompton Greaves
- Datronix Holdings Ltd.
- Efacec Capital
- Excel Electronics Industries
- Federal Transformers Co. Llc
- First Philippine Electric Corp.
- General Electric
- Gujarat Transformers
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Howard Industries
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- IST Power
- Kirloskar Electric Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global Market Forecast For Electrical Transformers
5: Market Drivers Of Electrical Transformers
6: Supplier Landscape And Company Profile
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f36n54/global_markets