DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Framework (Quantitative SWOT) Analysis & OEMs Ranking - 2017 - Global Top 10 Armored Vehicle Manufacturers" swot analysis to their offering.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the Top 10 Armored Vehicle manufacturers based on an analysis of each company's strategic positioning in the current as well as projected market dynamics and its degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively with the objective of assessing as to how favorably is each company positioned (with its portfolio, underlying strategy & state of operations etc.) and how responsive it is to the nature & pace of changes taking place within its internal and external environment respectively.
The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking significant strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively based on the strategic significance & potential degree of impact of factors along-with each respective company's corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
The final Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework amalgamates the IFAS & EFAS matrices into a single matrix providing a holistic, overarching view on each market player.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the Global Top 10 Armored Vehicle Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Snapshot
- Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS. Matrix)- For each of the Global Top 10 Industry Players
- External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS. Matrix)
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS. Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices)
- Comparative Ranking of Industry Players - based on SFAS Scores
- Global Armored Vehicles Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Market & Technology Trends - Analysis of Key Trends poised to Shape & Transform the future
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook through 2020
- AM General LLC
- BAE Systems plc
- General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS) & GDELS
- Iveco Defence
- KMW Nexter Defense Systems
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Navistar Defense
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- Textron Systems
For more information about this swot analysis visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxgtq3/strategic_factor