It's projected that the global value market for activated carbon is expected to grow from $2.7 billion in 2015 to $2.9 billion in 2016 at a year-on-year growth rate of 9.6%. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year CAGR of 11.5%, to reach nearly $5.1 billion in 2021.
Calgon Carbon Corp., Cabot Corp., Haycarb PLC, MeadWestvaco, Osaka Gas Co. Ltd., Kuraray Co. Ltd. and Evoqua Water Technologies LLC are some of the major manufacturers of activated carbon globally.
This report also highlights the major drivers and challenges related to activated carbon and also focus on the market share for major companies, including their profiles.
- Active Char Products Pvt. Ltd.
- ADA Carbon Solutions, Llc
- Albemarle Corp.
- Cabot Corp.
- Calgon Carbon Corp.
- Carbon Activated Corp.
- Carbotech Ac Gmbh
- Desotec Activated Carbon N.V.
- Donau Chemie Ag
- Evoqua Water Technologies Llc
- Fujian Xinsen Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Haycarb Plc
- Indo German Carbons Ltd.
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Kureha Corp.
- Ningxia Huahui Activated Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Nucon International Inc.
- Osaka Gas Co. Ltd.
- Philippine-Japan Active Carbon Corp.
- Shanxi Xinhua Chemical Co., Ltd.
Shinkwang Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
4. Global Market Forecast For Activated Carbon
5. Market Drivers
6. Reactivation Of Activated Carbon
7. Suppliers Landscape And Company Profiles
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6296xn/global_activated