DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Venezuelan Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Venezuelan Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Venezuela.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Venezuelan insurance industry is regulated by the Superintendencia de la Actividad Aseguradora.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Venezuela.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Venezuelan insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability, student personal accident, aviation third party liability and passenger insurance for land transit are mandatory in Venezuela.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Venezuela.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Seguros Marítimos
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4cdvn/governance_risk