SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The IoT Tech Expo will be descending on Silicon Valley in just two weeks (October 20-21st) for 2 days of top-level content, discussion, case studies, live demos, workshops and plenty of networking opportunities. There will be 8 conference tracks, an exclusive Samsung Workshop, IoT hackathon and a vast exhibition including robotics, 3D pizza printers, drones, mind-reading tech and more! Over 4,000 have already registered for the event which features 200 leading speakers from across a ranges of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, healthcare, retail, insurance, government, energy and automotive.
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, energy, smart grids, healthcare, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart factories, smart homes and connected cars, monetisation, Big Data and cyber security. The dedicated conferences were a huge success in London and Berlin and you can expect more real-life case studies, dynamic discussion and innovative thinking in Silicon Valley.
Over the 2-day event you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Robert Silvers, Assistant Secretary for Cyber Policy, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security
- Hardik Bhatt, CIO, State of Illinois
- Sarah Peach, Senior Director IoT, Samsung
- Steve Carlin, VP Marketing & Business Development, SoftBank Robotics
- Prith Banerjee, EVP and CTO, Schneider Electric
- Bill Brown, Director of IoT Architecture, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Sebastien Henot, Manager of Business Innovation, Renault
- Qaizar Hassonjee, VP Innovation, Adidas
- Jonathan Reichental, CIO, City of Palo Alto
- Gaurav Garg, CIO, City of Santa Clara
- Alex Khorram, Head of M2M & IoT Initiatives, Comcast
- Cameron Craig, Director of User Experience, Macy's / Bloomingdales
- John Mattison, Assistant Medical Director, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Lane Arthur, Director, Information Solutions Group, John Deere
- Steve Hegenderfer, Bluetooth SIG Director, Developer Programs, Bluetooth
- Michael Young, Director, Corporate Strategy, Caterpillar
To see all of the above and more at the IoT Tech Expo North America, please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 7th October so register now to save up to $400 on your gold conference & networking pass!
For the latest IoT and industry news, visit http://www.iottechexpo.com/blog.
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Retail and Automotive. Upcoming events taking place in Silicon Valley and London.
IoT Tech Expo North America: 20-21st October, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
IoT Tech Expo Global: 23-24th January 2017, Olympia, London