DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Hepatitis B Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Hepatitis B Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Hepatitis B pipeline products, Hepatitis B epidemiology, Hepatitis B market valuations and forecast, Hepatitis B products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Hepatitis B overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Hepatitis B treatment options, Hepatitis B pipeline products, Hepatitis B market analysis comprising of Hepatitis B epidemiology, key products marketed for Hepatitis B, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Hepatitis B Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Hepatitis B by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Hepatitis B Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Hepatitis B in the US
- Hepatitis B Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Hepatitis B in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Hepatitis B Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Hepatitis B products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Hepatitis B Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Hepatitis B products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Hepatitis B Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Hepatitis B products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Hepatitis B Treatments
- Hepatitis B Pipeline
- US Hepatitis B Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Hepatitis B in US
- US Hepatitis B Market Size
- US Hepatitis B Products Sales
- US Hepatitis B Market Competitive Landscape
- US Hepatitis B Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hm55xc/us_hepatitis_b