DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Hepatitis C Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Hepatitis C Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Hepatitis C pipeline products, Hepatitis C epidemiology, Hepatitis C market valuations and forecast, Hepatitis C products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Hepatitis C overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Hepatitis C treatment options, Hepatitis C pipeline products, Hepatitis C market analysis comprising of Hepatitis C epidemiology, key products marketed for Hepatitis C, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Hepatitis C Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Hepatitis C by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Hepatitis C Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Hepatitis C in the US
- Hepatitis C Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Hepatitis C in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Hepatitis C Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Hepatitis C products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Hepatitis C Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Hepatitis C products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Hepatitis C Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Hepatitis C products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Hepatitis C Treatments
- Hepatitis C Pipeline
- US Hepatitis C Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Hepatitis C in US
- US Hepatitis C Market Size
- US Hepatitis C Products Sales
- US Hepatitis C Market Competitive Landscape
- US Hepatitis C Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcm75q/us_hepatitis_c