DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Castrol Professional Car Servicing & Repair Trend Tracker 2016" report to their offering.
The new edition of the Castrol Professional Car Servicing & Repair Trend Tracker presents a very detailed account of the market size and trends over the past decade for the retail servicing, maintenance and repairs (SMR) market - and forecasts going forward five years to 2021.
The 2016 study measures the retail SMR market in terms of value and volume for 2015 based on the motorist surveys and B2B research. The trends from 2005 to 2015, and other influential market factors, are assembled in a computer forecasting model to project forward to 2021.
The 2016 report includes:
- Brand new consumer research covering servicing retention and retention of SMR for Trend Tracker's traditional 14 marques and country groups
- Analysis of the market trends in the light of the new, 2015 consumer data and forecasts running forward to 2021;
- New research and analysis of providers of servicing and mechanical repairs, with trends and forecasts to 2021;
- Updated market background information, as the UK economy recovers from the recession.
Quite simply this is the most comprehensive study available about the UK market for retail car servicing, maintenance and repair. Running to 230 numbered pages with 320 data tables and charts, this is the most detailed servicing & repair report ever. You will not find a more complete treatment anywhere.
The report also includes an assessment of the providers of SMR services, with trends, 2005/2015, and forecasts running forward to 2021.
The traditional servicing data now runs from 1995 to 2015 covering:
- Fiat Group
- Other German (Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche)
- Other Japanese (Daihatsu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Korean makes)
The full SMR data cover the same 14 marques and country groups from 2005-2015:
- Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT and Skoda
As well as the traditional 14 marques and country groups, the 2016 report includes:
- Two-page servicing retention summaries for Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT and Skoda (The Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz trends run from 2006-2015, and the others from 2010-2015)
- Two-page retention of SMR summaries for Audi, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT and Skoda (All run from 2010-2015)
- Top-line servicing and retail SMR data for: Land Rover, Mazda (SMR), Mini, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki.
Why you should buy the 2016 report
- Detailed: 230 numbered pages and 320 data tables and colour charts
- Comprehensive: Market trends back to 2005
- Strategic: Market forecasts running forward to 2021
- Crucial data: Input for your business planning
- Reliable: Primary consumer and B2B research
- In depth: Servicing retention trends since 1995
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Preface
Section 2 - Introduction to Castrol Professional
Section 3 - Executive Summary
Section 4 - Market Developments and Background
Section 5 - Market Trends and Forecasts
Section 6 - Servicing Retention
Section 7 - Retention of Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs
Section 8 - Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfl6v9/the_castrol