DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Online Environmental Compliance Subscription with Full Text Regulations" newsletter to their offering.
This online environmental compliance solution takes the time and frustration out of environmental management. It features full text of state and federal EPA regulations, Enviro.BLR.com is the industrial-strength compliance tool.
You get a practical tool that puts RCRA, CAA, CWA regulatory analysis, news, and compliance tools at your fingertips. With instant access 24/7, your expensive calls to lawyers and consultants and the risk of costly mistakes from not knowing are a thing of the past.
Your subscription for one user includes regulatory analysis, regulatory activity, new tools, and full-text regulations for federal and one state.
- State-specific Regulatory Analysis: Plain-English summaries of the differences between state and federal environmental regulations save you headaches
- Continuous Regulatory Updates: Daily final regulations, proposed regulations and notices from the feds, all 50 states, and the District of Columbia. More than 500 postings each month
- State and federal full-text regulations: Find the full text of all environmental regulations for your state at a glance
- Over 8,000 Compliance Tools: Save work, time, and money with prewritten sample plans, checklists, forms, and guidance documents
- Environmental Best Practice and Featured Articles: Environmental editors bring you compliance tips and advice from leading practitioners
- Site Navigator-Powerful, Easy-to-Use Search: Find the answers you need in seconds-by jurisdiction, topic, or type of document
- 2 Weekly Ezines: Exclusive regulatory email alerts to your desktop keep you on top of the latest EPA developments-federal and YOUR state
- 1-Day Expert Answers: Relax. Our editors guarantee a 1-day, personalized response to your questions
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcn5gg/online