DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Hypertension Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Hypertension Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Hypertension pipeline products, Hypertension epidemiology, Hypertension market valuations and forecast, Hypertension products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Hypertension overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Hypertension treatment options, Hypertension pipeline products, Hypertension market analysis comprising of Hypertension epidemiology, key products marketed for Hypertension, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Hypertension Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Hypertension by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Hypertension Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Hypertension in the US
- Hypertension Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Hypertension in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Hypertension Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Hypertension products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Hypertension Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Hypertension products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Hypertension Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Hypertension products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Hypertension Treatments
- Hypertension Pipeline
- US Hypertension Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Hypertension in US
- US Hypertension Market Size
- US Hypertension Products Sales
- US Hypertension Market Competitive Landscape
- US Hypertension Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn842h/us_hypertension