AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zenoss Inc., the leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, today announced the dates and location for its third annual user conference, GalaxZ 17. A must-attend event for IT Operations and Network executives, GalaxZ 17 will take place at the JW Marriott Hotel in Austin, Texas from April 10-12, 2017, and is dedicated to the digital transformation powered by today’s hybrid IT environments.
Last year’s GalaxZ event boasted a record number of attendees representing the world’s largest enterprises and service providers from four continents, and was sponsored by key technology partners including Cisco, Dynatrace, New Relic, Rackspace and many more. With the theme, “Live Monitoring Capital of the World,” GalaxZ 17 is expected to be another sell out event and will feature keynotes from industry luminaries, real-world customer case studies, in-depth technical training, partner showcases and extensive opportunities to network and connect one-on-one with peers.
Zenoss also announced GalaxZ 17 call for speakers is now open through December 16, 2016. IT professionals are invited to submit case studies and how-to presentations on innovative and advanced approaches for hybrid IT monitoring and analytics.
“With GalaxZ, we’re bringing together the world’s top IT professionals – analysts, strategic partners, and our Zenoss customer community – to share successes and inspire the future of IT monitoring,” said Greg Stock, president and CEO of Zenoss. “As Zenoss continues to grow across enterprise and service provider organizations, GalaxZ offers a huge opportunity for customers to get incredible insight on navigating their own digital transformations.”
In its third year, GalaxZ 17 will feature over three days of sessions including:
- Keynotes from industry thought leaders and analysts
- Success stories from many of the most innovative Zenoss customers
- Highly collaborative breakout sessions with IT operations executives and analysts
- Technical education tracks with a special focus on enhancing skills in unified monitoring, event management, service analytics, virtualization and cloud monitoring, and converged infrastructure monitoring
- A partner showcase featuring the latest technology solutions from across the hybrid IT ecosystem
- Hands-on demonstrations, workshops, and technical training labs
- 1:1 sessions with Zenoss support staff, engineers, account managers, and executives
- A celebration of Z Award winners in innovation, scale, leadership, and many other categories
- Networking with Zenoss customers and partners
For more information on attending, speaking or sponsoring GalaxZ 17, visit https://galaxz.zenoss.com/.
Zenoss works with the world's largest organizations to ensure their IT services and applications are always on. As the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, Zenoss provides complete visibility for cloud, virtual and physical IT environments. Our customers gain IT performance and risk insights into their unique IT ecosystems through real-time analytics that adapt to the ever-evolving data center and cloud, enabling them to eliminate disruptions and accelerate business.