DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Transparent Barrier Packaging Film Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global transparent barrier packaging film market to grow at a CAGR of 5.81% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global transparent barrier packaging film market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report takes into consideration the volume of labels produced by the vendors for the packaging of different goods from the food, healthcare, and consumer goods industry. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver that will lead to the growth of this market is the growing popularity of microwave-compatibility of barrier films. The changing lifestyle of the global population has increased the demand for fast food and convenience food products. The demand is increasing further as more people are moving to urban areas, mainly because of better job opportunities.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Toppan Printing Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Plastic Inc.
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Plastics
Other prominent vendors
- Celplast Metallized Products
- Charter Nex Films
- Daibochi Plastic
- Innovia Films
- LINPAC Group
- Prairie State Group
- RPC Group
- Schur Flexibles Group
- Taghleef Industries
- Toray Plastics (America)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7pw37/global