DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global K-12 International Schools Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global K-12 international schools market to grow at a CAGR of 7.48% during the period 2016-2020.
Increasing focus on professional development of educators will be a key trend for market growth. Professional development in the education sector refers to specialized training, workshops, courses, or advanced professional learning intended to help educators, such as teachers, administrators, and others improve their professional competence and effectiveness.
Professional development programs and courses range from short workshops to multiyear advanced programs offered through offline as well as online modes. Earlier, the professional development of educators was primarily the responsibility of state and district-funded courses and professional development programs.
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Cognita Schools
- GEMS Education
- Maple Leaf Educational Systems
- Nord Anglia Education
- ACS International Schools
- Braeburn Schools
- Dulwich College International
- Esol Education
- Harrow International Schools
- Shrewsbury International School
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market drivers
PART 06: Impact of drivers
PART 07: Market challenges
PART 08: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 09: Market trends
PART 10: Market landscape
PART 11: Five forces analysis
PART 12: Segmentation by curricula
PART 13: Geographical segmentation
PART 14: Key leading countries
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Other prominent vendors
PART 18: Appendix
PART 19: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m27rzv/global_k12