The production of ceramic filters has gained momentum over the past few years. The global ceramic fibers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.32% during 2016-2020. By region, APAC accounted for the highest market share in 2015. The global market exhibits considerable growth potential.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: Importance gained by water management will be a key trend for market growth. Regulations imposed by the European Commission (EC) aims to reduce the amount of water contamination and damage to the environment. This has laid emphasis on Total Water Management that focuses on the use of water right from the source to the discharge of the effluent water back into the environment.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ns4hq6/global_ceramic