DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM)" conference to their offering.
In an environment where every penny and second can count, the skills and expertise of how to bid for opportunities and manage tenders are in very high demand. The Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTMTM) course provides delegates with the skills and methods in the Bid and Tender management process, ensuring every procurement dollar is spent effectively and also accountably! It is designed to provide delegates with the necessary skills to operate effectively in this cut and thrust' environment.
Delegates will learn from both sides of the fence' of the supplier and purchaser and discuss the challenges involved in strategic and practical development of sound, ethical working relationships and the art of negotiation.
The following subject areas will be included:
- The meaning, value and how to develop and implement strategies for procurement
- How to bid and tender properly
- Probity And Accountability
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Anti-Corruption Systems and Safeguards
- How to avoid the race to the bottom' and the underbidder'
This course is also designed to complement other popular courses, such as the Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSPTM) and the Master Certificate in Strategic Procurement (MCSPTM).
Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of the background to developing and delivering Bid and Tendering Processes.
By the end of the sessions delegates should be able to:
- Understand how to bid and tender
- Rules and guidelines to follow in bidding and tendering
- Describe how procurement strategies are determined
- Understand the appropriate steps within the procurement process
- Recognise the Green Book' principles and understand how they can apply to their organisation
- Identify and manage issues involved in the strategic and practical development of procurement / bid processes
- Distinguish your bids from the competition - for the right reasons
- Improve your negotiation position and outcomes
- Manage your relationships, rights and responsibilities as a competitive advantage
- Create winning bids and tenders and get certified!
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACBTMTM course
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body - Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACBTMTM)
- Use ACBTMTM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACBTMTM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage procurement effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACBTMTM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjsps3/advanced