DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Lung Cancer Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Lung Cancer Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Lung Cancer pipeline products, Lung Cancer epidemiology, Lung Cancer market valuations and forecast, Lung Cancer products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Lung Cancer overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Lung Cancer treatment options, Lung Cancer pipeline products, Lung Cancer market analysis comprising of Lung Cancer epidemiology, key products marketed for Lung Cancer, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Lung Cancer Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Lung Cancer by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Lung Cancer Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Lung Cancer in the US
- Lung Cancer Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Lung Cancer in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Lung Cancer Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Lung Cancer products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Lung Cancer Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Lung Cancer products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Lung Cancer Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Lung Cancer products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Lung Cancer Treatments
- Lung Cancer Pipeline
- US Lung Cancer Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Lung Cancer in US
- US Lung Cancer Market Size
- US Lung Cancer Products Sales
- US Lung Cancer Market Competitive Landscape
- US Lung Cancer Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgn3m5/us_lung_cancer