DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Melanoma Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Melanoma Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Melanoma pipeline products, Melanoma epidemiology, Melanoma market valuations and forecast, Melanoma products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Melanoma overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Melanoma treatment options, Melanoma pipeline products, Melanoma market analysis comprising of Melanoma epidemiology, key products marketed for Melanoma, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Melanoma Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Melanoma by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Melanoma Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Melanoma in the US
- Melanoma Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Melanoma in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Melanoma Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Melanoma products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Melanoma Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Melanoma products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Melanoma Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Melanoma products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Melanoma Treatments
- Melanoma Pipeline
- US Melanoma Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Melanoma in US
- US Melanoma Market Size
- US Melanoma Products Sales
- US Melanoma Market Competitive Landscape
- US Melanoma Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kr2b3b/us_melanoma